Construction and Relocation of King Faisal Air Academy Facilities and Utilities to its new location of total area of site 314 Km2. The project consists of the following facilities and utilities:
1. Security fences and gates (concrete fences, main gates, branch gates and security facilities)
2. Infrastructure and roads (main and branch roads, electricity, water and wastewater networks)
3. Operations infrastructure (runways, aprons, and related facilities)
4. Service facilities (operation and maintenance facilities, intelligence facilities area and air police facilities areas)
5. Technical facilities (student area facilities, educational facilities and administration building)
6. Residential facilities (family accommodation and bachelor accommodation)
7. Connect project site to public electricity grid through Saudi Electricity Company by an approved contractor.