All projects require a supervision and quality control to ensure an optimal end result. ORFISA is a provider of infrastructure engineering consulting and we provide contract management services to civil engineering and construction projects.
Our proven contract management methodologies enable us to provide early advice on how contracts can be set up and managed to avoid claims, and also how to deal with claims when they do occur. We have the ability to provide such advice for all stages of a project.
- Project Risk Analysis (Technical, contractual and financial)
- Audit of tendering documents
- Contract management approaches/methods
- Assistance to the client’s teams for writing and checking tendering and contractual documents
- Constructability Review
- Contract management training of the project team
- Contractual letters, claims and contract variations
- Assistance with costs, planning and quantity control
- Quantity surveying
- Cost audit and proposals for corrective actions
- Claim files analysis and negotiation process support
- Permanent defence strategy against cost overruns
- Assistance in dispute resolution
- Assistance to lawyers in compiling supporting arbitration files